It’s that time once again where we take a quick trip around the Bookmark Bliss community and look at what interesting articles people have posted. A lot of these sites I visit daily, but everyone has a different set of bookmarks so what I see may not get read by all of our readers. Here are some interesting and helpful articles you might have missed:
- Since this is a list of links and my RSS reader of choice is Google Reader, it seems fitting to start this link roundup off with a list of 10 smart hacks for Google Reader. I especially liked the keyboard shortcuts.
- If you’re thinking about monetizing your blog for the first time and want some ideas on how to integrate the advertising seamlessly into your layout, check out how to integrate Google Adsense without using plugins. Even if you are using plugins, this article gives you tons of ideas on how to integrate the ads into your site all by example.
- Since I am a definite graphic design rookie, I love sites that give me pointers and tips on how to become better. One site I really like is Bittbox, that offers posts such as 5 cool fonts not to miss and free hi-res splatter Photoshop brushes. Definitely a help for those of us that can use all we can get.
- Eli at Blue Hat SEO shows you a tricky way to build 100′s of links to your site per hour by leveraging sites that skim feeds and integrating your own links. Definitely not for everyone, but an excellent post covering the basics of how to get it done.
- Many SEO specialists believe that links from .edu and .gov domains garner more respect from search engines when determining correct placement for your site in search results. At Daily Blog Tips, Daniel shows you a quick and easy way to gather .edu and .gov backlink targets using Google.
- Over at NorthxEast, Collis demonstrates just how much traffic your site can garner simply by designing a layout that is submitted to CSS site galleries.
- Randa from Randa Clay Designs has recently released her first theme for wordpress called Round and Round. It’s an excellent clean, white design with a transparent twist that would be great for anyone starting up a new site.
Well, that’s it for this roundup. Hopefully you’ve found something interesting. If you’ve stopped by for a visit at Bookmark Bliss and like what you see, take a second and join our community or subscribe to our news feed. It’s the best way to let us know you’re out there so I can return the favor